LIVE FOOD FOR BEGINNERS
The WINTER version
a Workshop with Justine Page from Tasty Healthy Life
UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY LOVE YOUR FOOD
Body basics for an energized disease free body
A whole new perspective on fruit and veges
MAKE FOOD FUN!
This full day of inspiration is a complete introduction to live food and it's delights.
You will learn all about the life changing benefits of live winter foods and how to prepare them.
You will learn many wonderful ways to integrate more Live Food into your winter. Winter can be, well, 'slightly' more challenging when it comes to introducing or maintaining a higher level of live and whole food in your life and it's easier when you know how.
In 11 years of learning about and working with clients I have come to understand that you can tell someone something over and over again but when you involve them they understand enough to do it themselves.
This Chinese Proverb sums it up really
'tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand.
The day is designed so that you receive both information & experiential learning. You can build an amazing life with a platform of great health and it is so easy with Live Foods - you just need to know how.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Reduce your time in the kitchen
- Put together everyday ingredients in ways that wow your tastebuds
- Increase your nutrition while lowering your food bill
- Fast track your journey to radiant health and vitality on many levels.
- Recognise which fruits and vegetables are actually seasonal to winter
- Successfully integrate more Live Food and therefore LIFE into your winter
- Benefit from Justine’s special down to earth approach & the many useful ‘asides’ that go with every workshop
- 24 simple tasty living food recipes to take home
- 36 pages of colour recipes & useful information
- A sumptuous breakfast & lunch onsite & dinner to take home
- Hands on experiences in the kitchen creating your food and learning about the ingredients
Where: Taupo Where: Christchurch
- Justine's home - details on booking
Day: Saturday 22 June Day: Saturday 06 July
Time: 9am to 3pm Time: 9am to 3pm
Investment: $169 Investment: $189
**book with a friend save $30 each**
Book online here
or phone 07 3769467
NOTE: workshop spaces are strictly limited by kitchen space. Bookings close 5 days prior to the date no expceptions. I have found this is neccessary for efficient workshop set up and management. WHY? When you don't book in time one of two things can happen Either you miss out because the workshop is full or sometimes the opposite senario where we have to postpone the workshop becuase its' not full enough and the people who have committed earlier are very dissapointed. So, no fence sitting people - it makes bringing these life changing workshop to you so much easier. Thank you :)